Inside Homes Inc https://insidehomescleaning.com
We want to discuss how a maintenance routine can extend the life of many surfaces (floors, rugs, leather, and grout)
How Professional Maintenance Can Save You Money
Have you ever heard “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?” This old adage is definitely true when it comes to the maintenance and care of just about everything. We use this as our approach to preventative maintenance for all types of materials and surfaces for our clients.
We talk to our customers about the importance of regular cleaning and maintenance of all their surfaces. These surfaces include floors, rugs, leather, grout, tile and more. Having a scheduled maintenance plan for all your flooring surfaces is important to save money, get the most out of your property, and keep everything looking good.
Maintaining your property helps you:
- Prevent costly repairs – When small issues are addressed and the property is maintained, you can significantly reduce costly repairs.
- Reduces overall time – When you keep your flooring maintained, you reduce the overall time to fix any issues. By keeping floors in good shape, you are less likely to have to replace them. By cleaning grout and keeping tile looking good, you don’t have to replace tiles.
- Improves safety – Keeping your family and friends safe is important. By keeping your flooring maintained you are less likely to have accidents that are caused by worn out floors.
- Improve overall cleanliness – Upholstery material can absorb and retain allergens and bacteria, which can eventually affect your friends and family’s health. As disgusting as it may be to hear, there are types of bacteria that can live on your furniture for up to 7 days. If you have issues with allergies, keeping everything clean can save you aggravating illness as well as save you time and money.
- Reducing mold – Mold that collects in the grout of tile, in rugs, in carpets, and other flooring is the enemy of homeowners. Mold makes your home look dirty. Also, like bacteria above, mold can dramatically affect your health and the health of the ones you love. Professional cleaning and maintenance can significantly reduce mold saving you time and money.
- Keep it looking good – All surfaces need to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. When it comes to certain surfaces such as leather, you need to be especially careful. You can deteriorate the condition of the material with the wrong type of maintenance. Surfaces like grout and tile need to be maintained regularly (and the timeframe will vary depending on manufacturer). Improperly cleaning tile can cause you to push more dirt and allergens into the grout instead of cleaning and maintaining the tile.
By keeping your property looking good, you reduce the likelihood of having to replace items. To maintain the appearance of your flooring, regularly cleaning and maintaining your home with the appropriate tools (or calling the experts) can ensure your home stays clean, looks great, and saves you money in the long term.